Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Xbox 360] Halo 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lh01482
Intermediate Gamer
Intermediate Gamer
lh01482

[Xbox 360] Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: [Xbox 360] Halo 3   [Xbox 360] Halo 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:01 pm

Well what can I say about this game, it is the best game I have ever played on, no joke.

To start off with I bought this game just out of general interest because I thought it may be a good game because of all the hype that it was being given in the media, as I had never played Halo 2 before, I did not know what to expect.

I plunged online first, went straight into the basic training where you face other people new to the game so that you don't have a disadvantage, i did fairly well to start off with I think, my friends already had halo 3 and so were very good at it, I played with them online and usually came bottom to start off with, but as I played more and became more addicted to the game, I got a lot better, and even started to become better than my friends. Very Happy

The maps online very good but when the downloadable maps became available I downloaded them straight away and I loved them.

The story line in the game was a little boring for me but I tredged on and finally completed the game on Heroic, The game was about the right length for a game like this and so it was Ok, but it didnt come close to the online play, which was awesome.

My advice - Buy it now.

9/10
Back to top Go down

[Xbox 360] Halo 3
Page 1 of 1