Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Xbox 360] Guitar Hero 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lh01482
Intermediate Gamer
Intermediate Gamer
lh01482

[Xbox 360] Guitar Hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: [Xbox 360] Guitar Hero 3   [Xbox 360] Guitar Hero 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:39 pm

I played the demo of this game a while back, I was only using the pad at the time and so obviously wasn't getting the full experience of the game. But I thought the game was brilliant, the way you had to have good hand-eye co-ordination to play the song got me hooked.

Within a week I had bought the full game and the guitar, I loved it so much, I was on it 24-7 for a few days.

I thought the easy mode was a little to easy so I started on medium mode, I picked it up very well and soon caught up to the level my friends were at on Xbox live.

The graphics in the game arnt the best but who cares, its the game play we are interested in, and the game play delivered very well.

I had to buy an official battery pack for the guitar so I could charge it up through my Xbox 360 because the batteries kept dying because I played it all the time. But that was my only real flaw in this game, other than the fact that the songs were unknown to me, but I soon got into them.

Overall this game will have you hooked straight away. I say "buy it, you wont regret it".
Very Happy
7/10
Back to top Go down

[Xbox 360] Guitar Hero 3
Page 1 of 1