Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Xbox 360] Rock Band

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lh01482
Intermediate Gamer
Intermediate Gamer
lh01482

[Xbox 360] Rock Band Empty
PostSubject: [Xbox 360] Rock Band   [Xbox 360] Rock Band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:26 pm

I bought Rock band with the drums as I already had a microphone and a guitar from playing guitar hero. I was expecting quite a lot to be honest after all the reviews I read and the game did not let me down.

First off I played a song on my guitar, i could instantly feel the power of the song and with all the good graphics of the game it made for a good blend, I loved it.

I played a song with the drums and I loved it even more than the guitar. Hitting those drums while singing along with the song was an amazing feeling.

Singing with the mic was easy at first but after I went up a few levels I really started to enjoy it.

Some of the songs on the game were unknown to me at first but I did get into them and also listen to them regularly now, especially coheed and cambria- welcome home, Also some of the songs I love were available for download through Microsofts Marketplace so I instantly bought them without even thinking and I was amazed at the level of quality these songs sounded like coming out of my surround sound system, It was amazing!

Overall this game is just brilliant, I recommend you buy it if you are a fan of Rock.

Rock on!! 8/10
Back to top Go down

[Xbox 360] Rock Band
Page 1 of 1