Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Win The Rank Of VIP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator - Legend Gamer!
Admin

Win The Rank Of VIP Empty
PostSubject: Win The Rank Of VIP   Win The Rank Of VIP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 pm

Hey,

All you need to do is reply to this topic saying anything e.g. "Pick Me!" or something.

You can post a reply as many times as you want, and that increases your chance of winning!

Someone will be selceted at ramdon and get the rank, and access to the special section of VIP's & Donator's!
Back to top Go down
http://www.games.co.nr
ultravolta425
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: UltraVolta's VIP application.   Win The Rank Of VIP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:54 am

Hey, I hope you remember me from BayW. Wink

Now, I'd like to help this forum out a bit, so I'll say: Pick me! Smile
I'm not gonna post this 10 times and over, since I care about not to spam things.

I think I'd be a good and responsible co-father for this community, so I think I'd be a good one to pick for the VIP rank.

As soon as I start uploading games again, I'll post some here, to help this forum out a bit. I do have a lot of uploaded movies, though, but since this is only a Gaming forum, well... I'll upload some games soon then. Smile

Be sure to remind me of that in BayW! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bayw.org
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Win The Rank Of VIP   Win The Rank Of VIP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:57 am

ultravolta425 wrote:

I'm not gonna post this 10 times and over, since I care about not to spam things.

I think I'd be a good and responsible co-father for this community, so I think I'd be a good one to pick for the VIP rank.

As soon as I start uploading games again, I'll post some here, to help this forum out a bit. I do have a lot of uploaded movies, though, but since this is only a Gaming forum, well... I'll upload some games soon then. Smile

Thank you for your application, and we would love to have you as a VIP.

The only thing is that we do not under any circumstances post "Warez" links on this site, they are strictly forbidden.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Win The Rank Of VIP   Win The Rank Of VIP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:05 am

ultravolta425 wrote:

Thank you for your application, and we would love to have you as a VIP.

The only thing is that we do not under any circumstances post "Warez" links on this site, they are strictly forbidden.
Back to top Go down
lh01482
Intermediate Gamer
Intermediate Gamer
lh01482

PostSubject: Re: Win The Rank Of VIP   Win The Rank Of VIP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:58 pm

Id love to be VIP, but not as much as I would love to be a moderator. But I will say 'pick me' anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chato
Little Baby
Little Baby

PostSubject: Become a VIP   Win The Rank Of VIP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:58 am

Pick me i would like to be a vip i,m not flash but i can be handy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win The Rank Of VIP   Win The Rank Of VIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win The Rank Of VIP
Page 1 of 1